The Small Business Adaptation Grant Program announced by the Queensland Government is a win for small business!
The program offers grants of up to $10,000 per eligible small business (<20 employees) and aims to support those who have been highly impacted by the Covid-19 shutdown restrictions to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
How can Edwards HR help?
We work with business owners like you every day to overcome challenges and continually better their people and their business. If you have been impacted by Covid-19, some of our services to support business sustainability which may be eligible for funding under the new program include:
• HR strategy for returning to the new normal;
• Return to work planning (after employees have been stood down or working from home);
• Restructuring teams and tasks to suit your new or revised business model;
• Recruitment and resource planning;
• Succession planning for business owners to free up time to work on the business rather than in it;
• HR Health Check to assess your employer/Fair Work compliance;
• Training leaders and payroll staff to ensure compliance around HR, pay and managing people;
• Drafting contracts, policies and procedures to help manage your team.
The opportunities are endless! This is a unique opportunity to build the HR backbone of your business off the back of a rotten few months. Let’s forget Covid-19 and put our best foot forward together.
Contact us on 0459 818 011 to discuss how Edwards HR can support your business.
For more information on the grants, visit the Queensland Government website and remember specific eligibility and assessment criteria applies. Funding is limited and applications will be assessed on a first in, best dressed basis so be sure to get in quick!
We look forward to working with you to take your business to the next level!